It’s been a while since I updated here properly…
So I figured, now is a s good a time as any when I have a few moments to spare.
In terms of things to do they arent so many but they are indeed timeconsuming.
- Next week (w. 5);
- System development class 13-15 on monday.
- Read chapter 3´5 in the system development book (40 pages)
- Write a preliminary intro to my essay (requires a lot of reading up)
- Read up on a few of the books that have arrived (and pay them, ca 1700 kr).
- Doggietraining on Sunday ( see his blog for how that goes) http://fajsty.blogspot.com/
- w. 6
- Doggie walk in the city monday 18:30
- Method class tues 9-12
- Workshop wednesday 10-15
- Puppy class on Sunday
- Graphics course starts, do the tasks for this week and hand them in
- Read chapter 6-8 (40 pages) in the Systems development book
- Start answering the questions in the end of each chapter in the abovementioned book
- Write more on the into on the essay and read up more on the subject!!
- w. 7
- Systems development lecture tues
- Private Gym training same day at 15:00 (important)
- 14th of Feb . Hand in and presentation of the intro to the essay! Imortant to be well finished.
- friday dentist at 13:30
- Sunday puppy class.
- Here I have to start going further into my essay and start interviewing people and set up meetings and start collecting different types of data.
- w. 8
- Only Puppy class listed in my calendar so maybe I will do A Lot on the essay this week, and of course work on the 3 other courses I have.
Asides for everuthing listed there’s Doggie training and doggie walks every day (see his blog) …
the more summery it gets, the longer the walks get… But hopefully we will have winter first…
And also asides from the list there’s cooking, tidying, vacuuming, dishes, tidying some more (this place is too small for all outr stuff so its an eternal mess), starting my own company, some webdesigning… Yeah, I keep myself busy…
I’m still looking for a playfriend for Fajsty. I found one on slingan (street near by) but she’s not doing what she’s told so she cant be loose…
So I recommended going to the doggietrainer we go to. Will put a folder in her mailbox one day..
Now is time for the afternoon walk. First something liquid for lunch.. noodles perhaps..