>The doggie has found the joy of rolling in cat poop, which more often than not results in a shower before snacks. He hates shower and loves snacks so I think thats a fair punishment.
We walked together with Gary this afternoon in the popular 3 km track nearby.. For some reason Fajsty was a little but out of control. Some periods he was great but sometimes just pulling and pulling as if he was the front of an old train..
I don’t know if this was because he was happy we were all together or if it has a different reason.
His meeting people nicely training is going along fine, we can now walk past people without him bursting towards them and also he can sit and watch people walk by, sometimes needing a little reminder…
Though some of that training got spoilt today, a gentleman came forwards (looking very much like he’s going to go past so) we sit Fajsty down and the man says: “I also have a spaniel” Okay we said and concentrated on our dog again, and then all of a sudden the gentleman sits (bends) down and then we cant tell F he cant go say hi…
So, It was a good walk with a very energetic puppy and a few good practice occasions where he behaved really well.
Coming grouptraining sessions:
- 3 febr kl. 10.30-12.00, Norre Katts Park, Halmstad
- 10 febr kl. 10.30-12.00, Stationsparken, Halmstad
- 17 febr kl. 10.30-12.00, Gamla Vårdskolan (vid lasarettet), Halmstad
- 24 febr kl. 10.30-12.00, Vallås Centrum, Halmstad
- 2 mars kl. 10.00-12.00, lilla fritidslokalen Vasängsvägen, Vallås (Theory)
- 9 mars kl. 10.30-12.00, nya Stadsbiblioteket, Halmstad
- 23 mars kl. 10.30-12.00 ca, Norre Katts Park, Halmstad (Last one!)
I have set my mobile to ring 9:30 every Sunday so if I have forgotten before that I will remember then!